The Center for Shamanic Education and Exchange is looking forward to finding and welcoming a stellar addition to our team, to support our mission of perpetuating the shamanic wisdom, culture, practice, and traditional ways of life of Indigenous people worldwide.
Please review the details of the job posting below, and reach out to Steve Vierra at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We appreciate your interest.
Director of Operations (Santa Fe, NM)
Employment type: Part time, up to 15 hrs./week
Non-Profit Organization: Center for Shamanic Education & Exchange
Location: Santa Fe, NM. Work from home with occasional on-site duties.
The Center for Shamanic Education and Exchange is a donation based, non-profit organization dedicated to sustaining wisdom, culture, practice, and traditional ways of life of Indigenous people worldwide through projects, artisanal goods and collaboration.
In order to be considered for this position you must include a cover letter indicating why you are fit for this position and why you are interested. Please visit www.shamaniceducation.org to learn about our organization before making your submission. Please submit resume & cover letter to Steve Vierra: email@example.com.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administration Support: collaborate directly with the board of directors (BOD), follow through with requests and overall operations of the organizations.
- Project Management: work directly with the BOD liaison for tracking and project needs.
- Product Management through Square for Retail & WooCommerce: photographing, uploading, organizing, tagging, and selling products online and in-person.
- Website Management: WordPress updates and content publications.
- Marketing: Mailchimp email campaigns, Google Adwords, SEO management, and social media.
- Fundraising & Outreach: work directly with the BOD, nonprofit and grant writing experience is helpful.
- Financials: collaborate with treasurer and CPA, donation tracking and management.
- Data migration and organization.
- Occasional wire transfers.
- Manage all vendor subscriptions, invoices, and logins for all necessary platforms.
REQUIRED or RECOMMENDED SKILLS
- Required Software Knowledge: WordPress, Microsoft Word & Excel, Google Docs, Dropbox, QuickBooks and Square for Retail, Mailchimp, Canva/Photoshop/other designing software, Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Linktree, YouTube, HubSpot, Zoom, Lodestone, Adobe Acrobat, WooCommerce, Go Daddy, LinkedIn.
- This is a work from home position with an occasional in person presence. Ability to self-manage and motivate, plan, track, follow through and report is required.
- Personal computer required.
- A personal interest and working knowledge of Shamanism is required.
- Working knowledge of Spanish is helpful.
- Fundraising and non-profit experience is especially helpful.
- Graphic design and marketing experience are also helpful.
- Strong writing/editing skills for customer/donor correspondence and newsletter production.
- Can-Do attitude, and a readiness to learn and to seek solutions.