Puma Yoga Pants in dark blue with a black pattern. The Puma evokes the grounding and embodiment of the Amazonian panther, and this specific pattern is called the “Song of Protection and Abundance.”
The Shipibo see and hear patterns in nature and reproduce them in both song and design. These patterns hold specific energies, such as: protection, healing, abundance or harmony. Each design is a song that can be sung; the design functions as a musical score, called an Icaro. The design element and the Icaro operate cohesively to carry the power of the healing or blessing. We received special permission from the Shipibo artisan to use this design.
The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear. For a size chart and more info about the fabric: https://artofwhere.com/products/leggings-and-capris
Note: sizes run a little small, so consider purchasing one or two sizes up. Each pair is made on-demand, so we do not accept returns for pants that don’t fit.
Each item is individually manufactured by Art of Where, and production times take 7-10 business days. Thats one special pair of yoga pants, made just for you!
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric (71% polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon