Welcome to the Center for Shamanic Education and Exchange grant request process. We look forward to working with you to help bring your ideas to fruition.
We seek to fund projects that directly benefit Indigenous communities to preserve and support the continuation of their shamanic traditions.
The Center places a high level of importance on relationship building with the organizations and Indigenous communities that we work with. That being the case, we tend to gravitate towards initially funding limited projects that help us to establish a solid working relationship and increase our commitment to the project's greater vision as trust is built, and the relationship deepens.
Link to our previous projects https://shamaniceducation.org/
- Project must provide resources or support for an Indigenous community.
- These resources should enhance and support the shamanic and spiritual aspects of this Indigenous community.
- The project must have a beginning and end date,
- Must be measurable in terms of results,
- Provide a point of contact; and,
- Offer written and photo/video documentation during all phases of the project to facilitate continued fundraising for your project.
Tell Us About Your Project